Wednesday 13 December 2017

Rehearsal and Concert Photo's

Hi All,

I'm sorry I haven't blogged this week....it's been busier than usual. 

Today we;
-wrote about our families Christmas traditions
-wrote about things our parents might want for Christmas.... we learned that some of you want quieter houses, better behaved children (at least on Christmas Day) a books to read, and a membership to the Glenco Club!
-completed a Christmas ornament
-worked on some Math problems
-ordered numbers in Math
-worked on Mathletics

AND performed a beautiful Christmas concert!

I'm sorry if I didn't get a picture of your child.

The first 3 pictures are of Blu at hockey, I got to watch the little goalie in action!


































1 comment:

Online Learning June 22-26

We made it!  It's the last week of the school year!  This week you will get your classroom award and be able to see your report card. ...