Thursday 29 September 2016

Terry Fox

What a perfect day for a run!  After a quick warm-up in the gym we all went outside to run for 30 minutes.  I couldn't help but notice a few of the kids lapping me....I'll give you a hint, they're twins!  Everyone did their best to run the whole time.  I was really proud to see that our entire class stayed outside for the whole time and didn't stop for bathroom or water breaks.

I'm not sure how much our school raised but will keep you posted!  Thank you for all of you generous donations!

I'm sorry if I didn't get a photo of your child running.  It was tricky to catch them all.














1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun running around the field.-Ana

    ReplyDelete

Online Learning June 22-26

We made it!  It's the last week of the school year!  This week you will get your classroom award and be able to see your report card. ...