Monday 2 October 2017

Let It Snow!!!!

Happy Snowy  Monday!  

Today we;

-divided into groups and wrote letters to Mr.Hughes at Grow Calgary and Mayor Nenshi.  We wrote to Mr.Nenshi to tell him about acts of service for community, country and world.  This is a follow up and continuation from last year.  Please see the video link and pictures below for more clarification.

http://www.threethingsforcanada.ca

-we completed our Orange Shirt Day visual journal page.
-solved a problem in Math and practiced counting by 10 starting from different starting points.
-played soccer in gym.
-wrote out our new spelling words

IMPORTANT REMINDERS
-please send a clean small container with a lid for tomorrow
-a large peeled apple that has been wiped over with lemon juice for Wed. am
-individual photos will be taken on Friday (the class photo will be taken on the retake day).

Spelling Words

-Thanksgiving
-holiday
-as
-has
-box
-mix
-egg
-jam
-pet
-nap
-big

Question of the day:  What are some things I need to remember for this week?















8 comments:

  1. A peeled apple with lemon juice so it doesn’t brown and put it in a ziplock bag - angelo

    ReplyDelete
  2. An empty container and an apple, peeled in lemon juice.

    Also, Vivian wanter to share something she did over the weekend:

    I went to brownies and we sold 27 boxes of cookies- Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to make sure I get Jackson to do my hair on Friday so I look good for school pictures. I also need to bring an apple peeled and rubbed in lemon juice. I already brought in my small container. Parker

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need a small container. A peeled apple dipped in lemon juice.

    Love Lauren. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to bring an apple with lemon juice rubed it on the apple

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today I remembered my container for pumpkin cake. I have to remember tomorrow to bring an apple with lemon juice on it and the peel off it. And then we are going to make a witch. And then put clothes on it. Picture day on Friday.
    By, Blu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our family LOVED your pumpkin crunch cake!!!thank you- angelo

    ReplyDelete

Online Learning June 22-26

We made it!  It's the last week of the school year!  This week you will get your classroom award and be able to see your report card. ...