Tuesday 24 October 2017

Tuesday Oct. 24th

Good Afternoon families!  Wow today went by fast.

Today we;
-went to the Learning Commons to exchange our books
-worked on an "I see, I think, I Wonder" see examples below
-did a tough GoNoodle
-continued our work on Animals in Winter visual journal page
-completed a tricky Math problem that had to do with counting by 3s
-worked on Mathletics

Message from our student teacher Miss.Raymond;

Hello families!

My name is Miss. Raymond and I am a student in my final year of the B.Ed program at St. Mary's University. I am from Montreal, Quebec and I am fluent in French and English.

I am very excited to be a part of Mrs. Helsen's class until Christmas!

I look forward to all the learning opportunities I will have during this practicum as I get to know the kiddos!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

I look forward to meeting you!

Miss. Raymond


Question of the day

-What does it mean to adapt?  How do humans have to adapt?
























6 comments:

  1. Human 's adapt by changing they clothing and wearing more layers and jacket

    from Breanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. To adapt means to change. an example is when a rabbit changes brown to white

    ReplyDelete
  3. adapt means change - humans adapt to change by clothing that fits the weather - Angelo

    ReplyDelete
  4. humans adapt speaking different languages in different places. they were different clothes, except my dad, for different temperatures. parker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adapt is to change- humans adapt by wearing thicker cloths in winter and wearing rain boots in the rain.- Vivian


    ReplyDelete
  6. Adapt is to change - humans adapt by wearing tank tops in the summer and spring and to were heavy and thicker clothes and jackets in the winter. From Lily.

    ReplyDelete

Online Learning June 22-26

We made it!  It's the last week of the school year!  This week you will get your classroom award and be able to see your report card. ...