Thursday 27 October 2016

Heritage Park

We had a great day at Heritage Park.  Students were treated to bannock, good weather and lots of new information.  I know my group really liked playing with the old fashion toys.

I'm going to keep this very short but please enjoy the pictures.

Thank you to the following parents for volunteering;
-Stacey (Alex's Mom)
-Nathan (Eloise's Dad)
-Wei (David's Mom)
-Leah (Brett's Mom)
-Naomi (Helene and Leonie's Mom)

SPECIAL SNEAKY QUESTION:  WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF HERITAGE PARK?
Please comment below.




























5 comments:

  1. My favorite part was when we were coloring with the ink.-Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite part was when we were met Mr.Grey. -David

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part was writing with ink.- brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part was when we ate bannock.-Blu

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favourite part of heritage park was the old fashioned school and eating the bannock. and going on the search at the house. - parker

    ReplyDelete

Online Learning June 22-26

We made it!  It's the last week of the school year!  This week you will get your classroom award and be able to see your report card. ...